Our fundraising promise
Our supporters are at the heart of everything we do. It’s your passion, determination and generosity that drive us forward.
At BRACE, we know it will take all of us, working together, to achieve our aim of a world free from dementia – which is why we’re so grateful to you for your support.
We work to the highest fundraising standards
We’re committed to making sure we use donations effectively, and that we’re providing that highest levels of care to our supporters.
We follow the Institute of Fundraising's Codes of Fundraising Practice and comply with the key principles embodied in the Codes. We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator. Wherever possible, we try to go above and beyond the principles they uphold.
These are our 12 promises to you:
- We will always be honest with you.
- We will tell the truth and won’t exaggerate.
- We’ll do what we say we’re going to do.
- If you have questions about our fundraising activities and costs, we will answer them – openly and truthfully. Take a look at our annual reports, or get in touch with us and we’ll help you find the information you need.
- We will keep your personal details safe.
- We will only ask for personal details that are relevant and required.
- We will never share your details with other charities or sell them to third parties for marketing purposes.
- We will comply with the law, including laws that apply to data protection, health and safety and the environment.
- We will do all we can to ensure that fundraisers, volunteers and staff working with us to raise funds comply with the Institute of Fundraising code of practice.
- We will act with transparency.
- We will be clear about who we are, what we do and how your gift is used.
- We will explain how you can make a gift and amend a regular commitment in a way that’s accurate and easy to understand.
You can also read our general ethical policy.
Share this page