Cuppa for a Cure
This is one of the easiest fundraisers to organise, it can be as small or as large as you like. You can hold one at home, at work or at a venue of your choice - such as a school or church. Everyone loves a cuppa and cake. Every donation, for a hot drink or a piece of cake, will go towards dementia research!
Here is a step-by-step guide to help get you started...
- Set a date, a beginning and end time
- Find a place to hold the event - home, work or at a venue?
- Are you going to run a raffle? If so, ask friends/colleagues for donations
- A ‘decorate a tea cup’ competition is great for getting children involved (BRACE can give you a template)
- What help will you need? e.g. tea makers, raffle ticket sellers, bakers
- Ask friends and family for help
- Local supermarkets can be very generous and donate cakes, tea, coffee and sugar
- Cakes – put out a request for people to bake/bring cakes
- Finally: advertise, let everyone know you are holding the event!
You can download a poster for your event here.
Click here for hints & tips to make your event successful
For more info, please email [email protected]
Whatever your capacity to give, support or raise awareness, we have the most comprehensive plan to help vital research into dementia and we want to hear from you and how you can be a part of the journey!
Share this page