Together 4 Dementia 2022 Hybrid
November 1 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm UTC+1£10.00 – £20.00
You are warmly invited to our ninth annual conference on Tuesday 1st November, 10am – 3pm (GMT)
This year the theme is ‘Dementia Frankly.’ The conference will be looking at dementia, up close and personal, from many perspectives.
After two years of virtual conferences we are back with a bigger and better, hybrid conference! Tickets start from £10 – £20.
For those wishing to attend in person, the conference will take place in The Bristol Hotel in central Bristol.
If Bristol is just too far to travel, then we are also offering a virtual option which will include all talks and post-event videos, available to watch wherever you are in the world!
The conference is filled with top quality speakers and highly relevant subjects for professionals and families affected by dementia.
Talks will cover an innovative new Alzheimer’s test, issues and developments in care, hear first-hand from dementia campaigners living with dementia and learn more about dementia care for Black, Asian and minority ethnic people.
For those with time restraints, attending online is a great way to ensure you can watch the talks that are important to you, and have time to deal with other commitments.
Please check the Conference Agenda to view set talk times.
Our speakers include:
- Dr George Stothart, will talk about Fastball, from University of Bath
- Professor Deborah Sturdy OBE, Chief Nurse for Adult Social Care
- Wendy Mitchell, bestselling author
- Willy Gilder and Gerald King from DEEP
- Dr Emma Richards and Chloe Tulip from CADR
- Dan Kumpik and Weisong Yang from Bristol University and CUBOId
- Jes Phillips from The Race Equality Foundation
- Ali Vowles, BBC Bristol – our chair and interviewer for the conference
- In person tickets are great value at £20 (early bird price). This will give you access to all talks and panel discussions, with lunch and refreshments, plus the opportunity to network and meet exhibitors. Plus post-event videos.
- Online tickets are £10 and will enable you to watch all talks, panel discussions and join online networking. Plus post-event videos.
- Exhibitor stands are available for £40. All staff supporting the stand will need to book an ‘in person’ ticket, at a cost of £20 each. Please email Helen – email@example.com to enquire about the exhibitor package.
We hope to see you there!
If you are due to attend ‘in person’ any cancellations made before the 1st October will be offered a full refund. If you would like to transfer the ticket to a colleague, friend or family member please email firstname.lastname@example.org