Calling all Freemasons
Are you a Freemason, or a member of another group? Now is the time for us to team up to support world class dementia research. Your enthusiasm and expertise is invaluable to us!
The Coronavirus outbreak provided society with its most testing time since World War 2. We know that Freemasons have always been guided by their four core values of Friendship, Integrity, Charity and Respect. It is more important than ever that we all, as a society, stand firmly by these principles. We must work together to help each other and the wider community.
Sign up to our 'BRACE Brethren' e-news bulletin to keep to date with the latest news and stories from the BRACE Masonic community.
Join our existing BRACE Brethren
There are a number of brethren already working to raise awareness in and beyond their provinces. Join them by helping to raise awareness about BRACE in one of the following ways:
- Make a donation, and help shape the future for dementia research
- Leave a bequest in your will. By leaving a gift to BRACE in your Will, you can care for future generations of those living with dementia.
- Book a talk. We talk to groups of all sizes (virtual and in-person!)
- Raise a Glass in your local pub/ club
- Organise a Charity Golf Day
- Nominate us as a charity to be supported at your Lodge or Chapter
- Dedicate an event to raise funds and awareness for BRACE
- Order a box of our pin badges to share at your Lodge or Chapter
- Share your own story with us and help inspire others
- Place an advert for BRACE in your regional publications
Do you have any additional ideas on how you can help? Or you’d like to be put in touch with existing volunteering brethren? Drop Chris an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Request a donation from The Relief Chest Scheme
The Relief Chest Scheme allows lodges, chapters, provinces and other masonic groups to save time, take control and give more to the charities they support. Purpose-built for freemasonry, the Relief Chest Scheme offers donor advised funds called Relief Chests within which donations can be securely held until you are ready to make a payment to a registered charity.
Today, there are 4,840 Relief Chests holding funds which total £22.4 million. Think about BRACE the next time you apply!
Get up to date with the latest news and stories from the masonic community with the 'BRACE Brethren' Annual Magazine.
Can your Lodge or Chapter help? Contact us to find out just what we need to achieve our ambitious programme. Whatever your capacity to give, support or raise awareness, we have the most comprehensive plan to help vital research into dementia and we want to hear from you and how you can be a part of the journey!
Share this page