Cuppa for a Cure!
This is one of the easiest fundraisers to organise, it can be as small or as large as you like. You can hold one at home, at work or at a venue of your choice - such as a school or church. Everyone loves a cuppa and cake. Every donation, for a hot drink or a piece of cake, will go towards dementia research!
Here is a step-by-step guide to help get you started...
- Set a date, a beginning and end time
- Find a place to hold the event - home, work or at a venue?
- Are you going to run a raffle? If so, ask friends/colleagues for donations
- A ‘decorate a tea cup’ competition is great for getting children involved (BRACE can give you a template)
- What help will you need? e.g. tea makers, raffle ticket sellers, bakers
- Ask friends and family for help
- Local supermarkets can be very generous and donate cakes, tea, coffee and sugar
- Cakes – put out a request for people to bake/bring cakes
- Finally: advertise, let everyone know you are holding the event!
Click here for hints & tips to make your event successful
For more info, please email email@example.com